These terms apply to all customers using the MIRISE Technologies (hereinafter "the Company") website. Please make sure to review and agree to these terms before using this website. Please also note that the Company may amend these terms at any time. Amendments shall take effect once an announcement has been made on this website.
While we make every effort to ensure that information is accurate, up-to-date and useful to you when posting it on this website, we cannot make any guarantees. The Company is not responsible for any damages incurred by our customers through their use of this website.
As a general rule, the Company shall change or delete information published on this website without notice. In addition, the Company may suspend or discontinue the publication of this website in unavoidable circumstances or at any time of its choosing. The Company is not responsible for any damages customers may have incurred as a result of the modification, deletion, suspension or discontinuation of disclosure of any information on this site.
- Recommended Environment
We recommend that you visit this website using the following browsers.
This website may not be available or may not display correctly if using a browser that is not recommended below, or due to customer settings if using a recommended browser.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Safari (latest version)
- iOS 13 or later and Safari (latest version)
- Android OS 8 or later and Google Chrome (latest version)
- Copyright and Trademarks
All products, services and technologies, etc. provided to customers on this website are protected by the Copyright Act, Trademark Act and other intellectual property laws. Customers may use it only to the extent permitted by law, such as certain private purposes. Use beyond such purposes (including copying, sending, distributing, transferring, adapting, etc. The same shall apply hereinafter.) requires the prior written approval of the Company.
The Company's trade names, trademarks and marks used on this website are protected by the Trademark Act, the Unfair Competition Prevention Act and other laws. They may not be used without the prior written approval of the Company.
- Prohibited Actions
Customers are prohibited from the following actions when using this website.
- Actions that infringe or may infringe on the property or privacy of a third party or the Company. This includes actions that involve using personal information from this site.
- Actions that are detrimental, damaging or may be damaging to a third party or the Company. This includes slander, defamation or threats directed to a third party or the Company.
- Actions that violate or may violate public order and morals.
- Criminal actions and actions that are or may be associated with criminal acts.
- Registering, sending, or passing off someone else's email address or other personal information as one's own.
- Actions related to sales activities or other commercial activities.
- Actions that damage the reputation or credibility of the Company or its websites.
- The use or provision, or actions that may lead to the use or provision, of harmful programs such as computer viruses.
- Actions that violate or may violate laws and regulations.
- Any other actions that the Company determines to be inappropriate at any time.
- The Company takes great care when posting information on this website. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, or reliability of the content of this information, nor its fitness for purpose or its safety. The Company shall not be responsible for any damages that may have been incurred through a customer using this information, their inability to use this information, or any other damages that have been incurred through the use of this website.
- Ideas and Suggestions
This website will not accept any confidential or proprietary information held by customers (including customer ideas about technology, sales, products, etc. Hereinafter, "Concerned Information") unless the Company has specifically requested it.
In the event that you provide us with the Concerned Information without the Company expressly accepting any obligation to maintain confidentiality, please understand that the Company does not have any obligation to keep said information confidential. In addition, the Company is not obligated to use or evaluate said information.
- Linking to This Website
You may link to this website, regardless of if you are a company or an individual, as long as you agree to the following.
You are not permitted to link to this website using any registered trademark of the Company, such as any logos or marks owned by the Company, without the permission of the Company. We shall refuse any links inserted in a way that causes misunderstanding about the source of information.
Furthermore, links from the following websites are strictly prohibited.
- Websites that include content that defames the Company, other companies (or persons), or other organizations, or content that intends to damage their credibility
- Websites that infringe or may infringe upon copyrights, trademark rights, other intellectual property rights, property, privacy, image rights, or other rights of the Company, other companies (or persons), or other organizations
- Websites that include statements that seek to cause a misunderstanding that they are in a partnership or cooperative relationship with the Company, or that the Company recognizes or supports the site containing the link
- Any other websites that violate laws, ordinances, regulations or public order and morals, or may interfere with the operation of this site
- Re-use of Images and Photos
- The re-use of images and photographs used on this site and in catalogs and posters issued by the Company is complicated by rights such as image rights, copyrights, and the rights of production companies and advertising agencies, etc. in addition to our own rights, making it extremely difficult to follow formal procedures and approve re-use. As a general rule, we will refuse re-use.
- Linked Websites
- The content of websites linked from this site or third party websites that link to this site (hereinafter, "Linked Websites") is managed at each company's own risk, so please use Linked Websites in compliance with the terms and conditions of the respective website, copyright and other laws. The Company is not responsible for any damages incurred from the content or use of Linked Websites.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction